INSEAD MBA Scholarships for Swiss Candidates
The Swiss Scholarships
During the summer 2016, the Founding Donor Group created the first endowed scholarship fund for Swiss candidates. The endowed capital has reached over €1.3 million with additional gifts from the INSEAD alumni of Switzerland, which at an annual distribution rate of 4% will ensure several €20K scholarships per year.
To grow the Swiss INSEAD MBA alumni community by generating more candidates from Switzerland and giving them financial assistance in the form of scholarships from the INSEAD Alumni of Switzerland Endowed scholarship. To-date 8 scholarships of EUR 20’000 have been awarded.
- Our scholarship for Swiss candidates has now been created.
- Sustainable award: The CH candidates are encouraged to reimburse the award 10 years following their graduation or fundraise for the matching amount.
- The vetting process for the scholarships will be done by INSEAD
- The fees for the January 2022 intake are €89,000
- The fees for the January 2023 intake are €92,575
- Today, 30% of INSEAD MBA candidates receive scholarships.
We are reaching out to the Alumni community in Switzerland; private donors and corporate donors who would like to participate. All contributions, large and small are welcome and are recorded on your personal gift history/class gifts at INSEAD. Donations are placed into a segregated account of the Swiss-based foundation: La Fondation Mondiale INSEAD and are tax deductible for individuals and corporations. A tax receipt will be sent by INSEAD. Bank transfer Please make bank transfers with mention of: CH scholarship Donations can be made by Giro pink slip: La_Fondation_Mondiale or bank transfers in either Euro or CHF.
The Swiss Scholarship was launched by the Founding Donor Group who contributed €50K each.
|Luc Argand MBA’76|
|Rémy Best MBA’93D|
|Bertrand Demole MBA’99D|
|Julien Firmenich MBA’08J|
|Patrick Firmenich MBA’90J|
|Reinold Geiger MBA’76|
|André Hoffmann MBA’90D|
|Pierre-André Maus MBA’96D|
|Georges Muller MBA ’65|
|Christoph Rubeli MBA’92D|
|Brigitte Reverdin MBA’81-Nicolas Pictet|
|Corporate donor: Philip Morris International thanks to André Calantzopoulos MBA ‘84D|
|Major Donors as of October 2019|
|Rudolf Maag MBA’73|
|Pierre Poncet MBA’76|
|Pascal Ravery MBA’84D|
|Lucian Wagner MBA’81|
|Alexander Wyss MBA’01D|
- For any questions regarding the CH scholarships, please contact:
Julien Firmenich, MBA’08J, President IAF Switzerland, email@example.com
- Brigitte Reverdin, MBA’81, Chair of the Founding Donor Group, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The CH Scholarship Description (pdf)
- INSEAD Donor Report on INSEAD website
- Donor Report for THE ALUMNI OF SWITZERLAND SCHOLARSHIP FOR SWISS CANDIDATES (pdf)
- Giving for Swiss Scholarship on INSEAD website
How to make a donation on the INSEAD Giving website
INSEAD Alumni Fund Switzerland
Julien Firmenich, MBA’08J, President
Brigitte Reverdin, Chair of the Founding Donor Group