INSEAD MBA Scholarships for Swiss Candidates
The Swiss Scholarships
During the summer 2016, the INSEAD Alumni of Switzerland created an endowed scholarship fund of over €725,400 K which, at an annual distribution rate of 4%, will ensure a €20K scholarship. The first recipient will graduate in the December 2018 MBA promotion.
To grow the Swiss INSEAD MBA alumni community by generating more candidates from Switzerland and giving them financial assistance in the form of scholarships from the INSEAD Alumni of Switzerland Endowed scholarship.
- Our very first scholarship for Swiss candidates has now been created
- Sustainable award: The CH candidates are encouraged to reimburse the award 10 years following their graduation or fundraise for the matching amount.
- The vetting process for the scholarships will be done by INSEAD
- Current tuition fees for the class graduating in December 2018 are €82,000.
- Today, 31% of INSEAD MBA candidates receive scholarships.
- In Europe, there are scholarships for Belgium, Greece, Finland, Norway, Russia, Sweden and UK; the funds were raised through the INSEAD alumni community.
We would like to further increase the amount of the endowment to € 1 million by year-end in order to offer additional scholarships to CH candidates. We are reaching out to corporate donors and private donors who would like to participate. All contributions, large and small are welcome and are recorded on your personal gift history/class gifts at INSEAD. Donations are placed into a segregated account of the Swiss-based foundation: La Fondation Mondiale INSEAD and are tax deductible for individuals and corporations. A tax receipt will be sent by INSEAD.
Donation Categories (in Euros or CHF equivalent)
|Alumni Donors||all amounts are welcome|
Please make bank transfers with mention of: CH scholarship
Donations can be made by Giro pink slip: La_Fondation_Mondiale
or bank transfers in either Euro or CHF.
|Recipient||La Fondation Mondiale INSEAD (FMI)|
|CHF Donation||Bank name: Crédit Suisse
Address: CH1211 Genève 70
Swift code: CRESCHZHXXX
IBAN CHF: CH76 0486 6031 0847 3100 0
Account #: CHF 0251-310847-31 (Clearing 4835)
|EURO Donation||IBAN EUR: CH47 0483 5031 0847 3200 5
Account #: EUR 0251-310847-32-5 (Clearing 4835)
The Swiss Scholarships Fund received a jump start by the Founding Donor Group, established by the following donors of €50K each:
|Luc Argand MBA’76|
|Rémy Best MBA’93D|
|Julien Firmenich MBA’08J|
|Patrick Firmenich MBA’90J|
|Reinold Geiger MBA’76|
|André Hoffmann MBA’90D|
|Pierre-André Maus MBA’96D|
|Georges Muller MBA ’65|
|Christoph Rubeli MBA’92D|
|Brigitte Reverdin MBA’81-Nicolas Pictet|
|Corporate donor: Philip Morris International thanks to André Calantzopoulos MBA ‘84D|
For any questions regarding the CH scholarships, please contact:
- Brigitte Reverdin, MBA’81, IAF Trustee Suisse Romande firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dorothée Deuring, MBA’96D, IAF Trustee Switzerland email@example.com
Swiss Scholarship on INSEAD website: https://give.insead.edu/iog_ch_en/swiss-endowment-scholarship.html