INSEAD MBA Scholarships for Swiss Candidates
The Swiss Scholarships
During the summer 2016, the INSEAD Alumni of Switzerland created the first endowed scholarship fund for Swiss candidates. The endowed capital with pledges has reached over €1 million, which at an annual distribution rate of 4% will ensure several €20K scholarships per year.
To grow the Swiss INSEAD MBA alumni community by generating more candidates from Switzerland and giving them financial assistance in the form of scholarships from the INSEAD Alumni of Switzerland Endowed scholarship. To-date three scholarships of EUR 20’000 have been awarded.
- Our very first scholarship for Swiss candidates has now been created.
- Sustainable award: The CH candidates are encouraged to reimburse the award 10 years following their graduation or fundraise for the matching amount.
- The vetting process for the scholarships will be done by INSEAD
- Current tuition fees for the class graduating in June 2021 are €87’000.
- Today, 31% of INSEAD MBA candidates receive scholarships.
We are reaching out to the Alumni community in Switzerland; private donors and corporate donors who would like to participate. All contributions, large and small are welcome and are recorded on your personal gift history/class gifts at INSEAD. Donations are placed into a segregated account of the Swiss-based foundation: La Fondation Mondiale INSEAD and are tax deductible for individuals and corporations. A tax receipt will be sent by INSEAD. Bank transfer Please make bank transfers with mention of: CH scholarship Donations can be made by Giro pink slip: La_Fondation_Mondiale or bank transfers in either Euro or CHF.
|Recipient||La Fondation Mondiale INSEAD (FMI)|
|CHF Donation||Bank name: Crédit Suisse Address: CH-1211 Genève 70 Swift code: CRESCHZHXXX IBAN CHF: CH76 0486 6031 0847 3100 0 Account #: CHF 0251-310847-31 (Clearing 4866)|
|EURO Donation||IBAN EUR: CH04 0486 6031 0847 3200 5 Account #: EUR 0251-310847-32-5 (Clearing 4866)|
The Swiss Scholarship was launched by the Founding Donor Group who contributed €50K each.
|Luc Argand MBA’76|
|Rémy Best MBA’93D|
|Bertrand Demole MBA’99D|
|Julien Firmenich MBA’08J|
|Patrick Firmenich MBA’90J|
|Reinold Geiger MBA’76|
|André Hoffmann MBA’90D|
|Pierre-André Maus MBA’96D|
|Georges Muller MBA ’65|
|Christoph Rubeli MBA’92D|
|Brigitte Reverdin MBA’81-Nicolas Pictet|
|Corporate donor: Philip Morris International thanks to André Calantzopoulos MBA ‘84D|
|Major Donors as of October 2019|
|Rudolf Maag MBA’73|
|Pierre Poncet MBA’76|
|Pascal Ravery MBA’84D|
|Lucian Wagner MBA’81|
|Alexander Wyss MBA’01D|
For any questions regarding the CH scholarships, please contact:
- Brigitte Reverdin, MBA’81, President IAF Switzerland, email@example.com
- Richard Bissonnet, MBA’81, Representative IAF Switzerland, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The CH Scholarship Description (pdf)
- INSEAD Endowment Report on INSEAD website
- Giving for Swiss Scholarship on INSEAD website
How to make a donation on the INSEAD Giving website
1. On the Force for Good website. Make sure Switzerland appears in the country field.
2. To donate to Swiss Alumni Endowed Scholarship, start typing “Swiss” and it will auto-complete the “Select your designation” field.
3. Tap to select a default amount or tap “Other” and type in the amount you wish to donate. In the example here we have indicated CHF100.
4. Tap “Give Once” for a one time donation, or “Give Regularly” for a recurring donation.
5. Complete the required fields with personal payment details in the donation form to make your gift.