The INSEAD Alumni Association Switzerland exists to support the goals of INSEAD and to strengthen the ties between alumni, the Swiss community, and the school. Lifelong learning and growing personal and professional relationships are the core drivers of the volunteer-run Association.
We are a non-profit organization, and one of 47 INSEAD National Alumni Associations (NAA) around the world.
There are many ways to participate in the Swiss alumni community, including:
- Attend our more than 50 business, social and cultural events per annum, promoting lifelong learning and friendship across Switzerland. The events are listed on insead.ch.
- Use the global alumni database to stay connected, renew and maintain friendships.
- Organize an event, participate in our regional committees in Geneva, Zurich, Basel or Ticino or in a theme-centric club such as the Healthcare Club (CHIC), the Private Equity Club (IPEC) and the INSEAD Women in Business (IWIB) club. IWIB is not only open for women but for all alumni interested in gender diversity and inclusion.
- Help the INSEAD Alumni Fund (IAF) with fundraising activities and/or become a donor.
- Connect on our private Linkedin group.
I encourage you to become a member of the INSEAD Alumni Association Switzerland and to benefit from event discounts for you and your significant others. Active participation is rewarding and fun. Unless you have already done so, click here to subscribe for the annual fee of only CHF120 per annum. There are now more than 1,200 paid-up members while the alumni community in Switzerland grew to 2,900.
I am looking forward to meeting you in person at the occasion of one of our events.
Alexander Wyss – President
INSEAD Alumni Association Switzerland