INSEAD Salon Conversations, November 13, 2014, Zürich
Salon Conversations is a new event format bringing together Alumni from different backgrounds for an evening of casual discussions in a cultivated atmosphere.
If you have never attended a Swiss INSEAD Alumni event, this is the one to try! Join us at the stylish Brasserie Lipp, just off Bahnhofstrasse, for an evening of stimulating discussion over a three-course meal – with no PowerPoint slides, no microphones and no fixed agenda! Instead, you are seated at a table hosted by an Alumna or Alumnus invited to animate the table talk on a business topic close to their heart. Open to INSEAD Alumni and their spouses/partners, this event is limited to 30 places, so register early. More…
Topics and Table Hosts
- Investing in unusual assets Georges Burki (MBA’92D), award-winning violinist and investor in rare violins
- Family-owned companies and private equity Roger Kollbrunner (MBA’97J), a founder of Novus Partners
- Healthcare: challenges in cost and benefits Dr. med. Andreas Gattiker (MBA’00J), the CEO of GZO Spital Wetzikon
- Is there a Swiss style of leadership? Pascal Forster (CCC’05Apr), the Managing Director of Kienbaum Executive Consultants
- Executing marketing strategy Esther Pfister (MBA’09D), the Managing Director of Mintberry , a marketing strategy consultancy
- Leading a volunteer-driven organisation Richard Bissonnet (MBA’81), President of the INSEAD Swiss National Alumni Association
When: Thursday, November 13, 2014, 18:50 to 21:00
Tickets: CHF 60 for Swiss NAA Members & partner / CHF 95 for Alumni that are not NAA Members & partner. No walk-ins.
18:50 – 19:20 Registration and Apéro
19:20 – 19:30 Welcome and Introduction
19:30 – 21:00 Conversations over Three-Course Menu
Registration: Online: amiando.de/salonzch