This recording features the launch event for the new scholarship for Swiss tech entrepreneurs, welcoming members of the EPFL/ETHZ alumni community and MBA candidates. It featured Henning Piezunka, INSEAD Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship, one of INSEAD’s most appreciated teachers, followed by a panel of Swiss tech entrepreneurs who shared their experience at INSEAD and beyond. The event is organized and moderated by Roland Mattis, MBA’87D.
The Swiss Scholarship fund, created by the Founding Donors Group and the INSEAD alumni of Switzerland, offers a €20K Swiss Scholarship, which has already been granted to four Swiss recipients, and now a new €40K Swiss Tech Entrepreneur Scholarship.
More info on https://www.insead.ch/swiss-tech-scholarship.
- Henning Piezunka, Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship and Family Enterprise
- Mathieu Horras, MBA’10D, Co-Founder and CEO, Aspivix SA
- Kim Ludvigsen, MBA’86D, Co-Founder Interpefy
- Thomas Seiler, MBA’85D, CEO and Board Member u-blox
- Wendy Vanhonacker, MBA’13J, Founder Fit’nTasty